Seven Kings Muslim Educational Trust (SKMET) was founded in 1982 by a group of elders in the local community.
Their sheer determination, sacrifice and hard work has enabled the community to have a place where they can offer prayers and teach individuals about Islam. May Allah the almighty (swt) grant them all the fruits of Jannah.
The trust is a charity registered with the Charities Commission in the UK (charity no. 286459).
The vision of Seven Kings Muslim Educational Trust is to serve the needs of the diverse local Muslim community and build relations with the wider non-Muslim community. We are committed to a peaceful and prosperous Redbridge where communities learn from each other and work together for the common good.
The Masjid provides various services to the community that include:
- Five congregational prayers, Fajr, Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha including Jum’ua and Eid prayers. Prayer times can be viewed here or a PDF can be downloaded from the Downloads & Other Resource page
- Islamic education for children aged 5+. For more information visit the Madrasah page
- Provides regular talks in different languages including English and Urdu. For more information visit the events page
- Nikkah (marriage) services performed in house. Visit the Downloads & Other Resources page for more information
- Assistance in Funeral services
- Children activities and clubs
- Many more activities