10 Questions regarding Coronavirus
In light of the spread of Coronavirus, what is your advice for British Muslims on the following:
1) Should we perform Ṣalāh at home or in the Masjid?
2) Should we bring our own prayer mat to the Masjid?
3) If someone is affected with Coronavirus or is quarantined, what should he do for Jumuʿah Ṣalāh?
4) If the government places restrictions on gatherings including on religious places, what is your advice?
5) Should we avoid shaking hands with fellow Muslims?
6) Are we permitted to travel abroad?
7) What is your advice for those who have ʿUmrah and Hajj bookings?
8 ) Do you advise any supplications?
9) Should Qunūt Nāzilah be started in Fajr Ṣalāh?
10) Do you recommend any other actions during this crisis?
Click on the link below to read the answers.